AM9511b: Asymptotics and Special Functions
Voting for course meeting times
- E-BOOKS at UWO:
- Symbolic Integration I [electronic resource] : Transcendental Functions / by Manuel Bronstein.
- Differential equations: linear, nonlinear, ordinary, partial/A.C. King, J.
Billingham, and S.R. Otto (search under e-books with keyword "asymptotic").
Chapter 11 and Chapter 12 are relevant to our needs.
try this link from on-campus
- D.J. Jeffrey, Branching out with inverse functions
R.M. Corless, J.H. Davenport, D.J. Jeffrey, S.M. Watt:
According to Abramowitz and Stegun, SIGSAM Bulletin, Vol 34 (2), pp 58--65.
- R.M. Corless, D.J. Jeffrey: Graphing elementary Riemann surfaces.
SIGSAM Bulletin, Vol 32(1), issue 123, pp11-17 (1998).
- Introduction to the Table-Maker's Dilemma and their computation of the worst-case bounds.