Next: University Level Committees
Up: Administrative Work
Previous: Conferences Organized
- International Symposium on Symbolic and Algebraic Computation
(ISSAC) '98 Program Committee Vice-Chair.
- The Sigsam Bulletin editor is automatically a member of
the Sigsam Executive Committee. I have been the editor since May 1996.
- National Science Foundation Committee of Visitors to appraise
the Numeric, Symbolic, and Geometric Computing Program (a division
of CCR), July 7--9 1996, NSF Headquarters, Arlington, Virginia.
- Canadian Applied Mathematics Society Ph. D. Prize Committee,
1996--1997 (chair in 1997).
- Joint Area University Committee on High School Curriculum and
University Entrance Examinations, John Bland (Math, U. Toronto, Chair).
- C.O.M.P.A.S.S. (Committee on Mathematics in Post and Secondary
Schools), John Vranch and Irv Robinson, co-chairs.
Fri Jan 9 10:52:31 EST 1998