Next: Evidence of impact
Some mathematics journals
aimed at instructors of lower-level courses. I have reported on
new curricular developments in several papers for such sections. A
- Robert M. Corless , ``Variations on a theme of Newton'', accepted for
- Robert M. Corless , ``An elementary solution of a minimax problem
arising in mesh generation'', submitted.
- Robert M. Corless , ``Fourier Series without Calculus'', developed
by request for high-school students (St. Patricks), unpublished.
- Robert M. Corless , ``Differential Equations with Maple V by Abell and
Braselton'', SIGSAM BULLETIN vol 30 no. 1, March (1996) 57--60. [Book Review]
- T. Scott, B. Madore, & Robert M. Corless , ``Maple in Science
Education'', Special Issue of MapleTech, (1994) 58--68.
- Robert M. Corless , ``Six, Lies, and Calculators'', The American
Mathematical Monthly, vol. 100, no. 4, (1993) 344--350.
Fri Jan 9 10:26:41 EST 1998