Installation and Launching Instructions
If you have access to Mathematica 7 or better, you can download and run Rubi 4.13 for yourself.
In addition to being able to integrate problems like those in the test suite, Rubi provides the option
of showing the rules required to integrate expressions, along with the intermediate results.
- Extract the contents of the Rubi 4.13 zip file into a directory of your choice.
- Then from Mathematica, open the notebook file Rubi4.13.nb.
- Click on the sample integration problem at the end of the notebook and press Shift-Enter to evaluate it.
- After a minute or so depending on the speed of your computer, the first step of the integration should be displayed.
- To see successive steps, click on the intermediate results and press Shift-Enter.
- To suppress the display of the steps and just show the antiderivative, set the control variable ShowSteps to False.